Acid Paradox -2012 tracks Acid Paradox -2012 tracks

So cool, dude. Great track. Check me out,too!

BTW, the beggining is the best.

|-Bow To Me Inspired-| |-Bow To Me Inspired-|

Great song man, this would make a great soundtrack. Check my music out, it's similar.

Overdrive Overdrive

Awesome job dude. I showed this to my friends. Great dubstep track. I love it

HOw about checking me out too ? I got some songs I posted lots of time ago and I'd like your opinion! Thank you.

ECHO - Eye of the Dragon ECHO - Eye of the Dragon

Wow, cool song! This would make a great movie soundtrack! It has a great accent of traditional dragon songs. I love it.

How about checking me out too ? I got some songs I posted lots of time ago and I'd like your opinion! Thank you.

Echo responds:

I'll check your stuff out once i get the chance ;)

Thanks for the review :3

Erik Scerri
- Echo Productions

Never Lost (OriginalMix) Never Lost (OriginalMix)

Nice song, I like it alot. I'd imagine this to be heard in a club or something, it's that kind of trance.

How about checking me out too ? I got some songs that I posted some time ago and I'd like some more opinions.

Insomnia - DubAudio Insomnia - DubAudio

It's a good song!

But as the gal below said, it's got something missing. Tough, I really like the beggining of it and the background sounds. Good piece of work, keep it up.

Dubaudio - Eternal Dubaudio - Eternal

DUDE!

Is Skrillex your teacher or something ?! Man, this song is cool. Great drop. One of teh best songs I ever heard on NG. I love dubstep and I'm glad coz it's promoted here.

Really good job!

What about checking out my audio submissions ? They are pretty old but I need opinions, I don't really know if to go on with it. Peace.