William and Sly William and Sly

Cool game! Really nice. I liked playing it.

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Top Deaths:

5. Lightning
4. Beat Down
3. Beard Ninha
2. Psycho
1. Multiplication

Great game, good animations, good music. The variety of deaths made this game even better. I love the gore!

BearBound BearBound

Cool!

Nice game, pretty addictive.
It's pretty easy once you get it and the grand finales that give you medals are pretty funny and that makes you wanna play the game more and more and get them all.

Original concept, good art, suitable music, good job! 5/5

The Visitor: Massacre The Visitor: Massacre

Not what I've expected !

As I saw the name of the game and its author, it was full of promise. I was expecting something like the first one, point'n'click, discrete but at the same time, full of gore. And when I start playing, I'm getting a boring platform game.

I'm very sorry to say it, but it's not a great job. First, when you see the dialogues and the beggining of the gameplay it's somehow fun, but it just repeats itself over and over. The gameplay is so repetitive! We didn't expect that from a Zeebarf made 'Visitor' game. The first version is truly deserving all of the fame...

...but this one is a disappointment.

Let's make a comparison like this: we wanted (and expected) a Siberian Husky and we've got a beat-up, boring, stray dog.

I still have faith that your work will be better on the future, it's good you've tried the platform, but, as everyone sais, keep it up with point'n'clicks!

Good Luck!

Spectrum TD Spectrum TD

Cool !

I love TD games and this one was great !
Great work dude!

The Armchair Games V2 The Armchair Games V2

Well ..

I wanna play this soooo bad!

But when I select any challenge it shows black screen permanently.

Same at Armchair Games - Redux.

Any advices, mates ?

Beatbox 2 Beatbox 2

Fratee !!! Esti tare !!!

Wow ! This Game Rocks !!
Rate 10/10 - 5/5 !

P.S. He's romanian, I'm romanian too ! :D

English: PM me so we could talk more !
Romanian: Da`mi un pm sa vorbim :D

3D-xelu responds:

Hey thanks alot for the scores :P

Mersi mult :P

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

Pretty nice, but ..

It's to repetitive and pretty hard.
As Soldorado said, it's hard because you can't shoot another bullet 'till the bullet shot before hits a target.

But I like the graphics, so I'll give it a nine,to help it keep its good score!
It's worth a seven,but let's be kind :) !

The Final Death Wish The Final Death Wish

Good Game !

Nice game, I'll give it a ten, I don't wanna mess up the scores.

Sometimes it gets pretty annoying, you're just doing the same thing again and again and again, but it's pretty challenging, a thing that the most of us like in today's games. Level after level, you're getting more and more motivated to win and you're getting the hang of it trough the gameplay.

I loved the starting animation, pretty funny!

I'll give it a 10/10, 5/5! Let's keep this on the front page! Rate 10/10,5/5 !

Gibbets 2 Gibbets 2

Cool ! But ..

Its pretty difficult. Some levels freaked me out, but I managed to complete them.

And then , at Level 19 I really got stuck. I watched the walktrough video and I saw the arrow (mouse cursor) got in front of the bow, where the bow's blue arrow points.

When I play it, I got to drag my cursor backwards, behind the bow, and the blue arrow is the only thing that helps me point.

I dunno if it's a problem, but it would be easier withe the mouse cursor up ahead, showing me the way. But its a pretty cool game, I had lots of fun, so why not should I give it a 5 ... ?

5/5 !